Salman welcomes Shahrukh in his show 10 ka Dum..



Seems that Salman is trying hard to change his image by putting his past behind and taking all the moves that increases his array of friends, though he has enough of them. His recent comments regarding his show 10 ka Dum, and his long time FRIEND(!) Shahrukh Khan just speaks volume of this.

"Salman is happy to make a comeback with 10 ka Dum as this shows the audience have loved him to the core, he says, If they wouldn’t have liked it, the channel surely would not have come out with the show again and mujhe toh bilkul nahi lete".

"I am my usual self on the show. I love interacting with the audience; I just like to talk to my fans."

“If the response for the second season is good, we will go ahead with the third and fourth season. I will not get bored of this show because I like it. I like the whole set-up and atmosphere, interaction with the audience and their reactions.”

Ask him whether he would like SRK as his celebrity guest, he says, “SRK is more than welcome if he agrees to come on the show. I do not have any problem with it. Even if I have, I cannot discuss with you.”

On a question about him turning more calm and cool now, he says, “But my mood depends on you [media]. Celebrities are always in a catch-22 situation. You keep writing false stories and when there is no reaction, the falsehood continues. If you react, more will be written.”

Very true Sallu! So folks are you waiting for the telecast of the first episode of the show????

Pic Courtesy www.photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment